Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Glitch 04-02-2017 08:08 PM

I won something yay ouo

Pessimisticat 04-02-2017 08:24 PM

Congrats to Lilith Dracania for winning being our page 15 winner and winning some free art!
Here are the palette's I would like you to choose from:
1.
2.
3.

What would you like me to draw?

Glitch Yup :3 sorry for not telling ya about it till just now. xD
I am super lazy when it comes to drawing.

Glitch 04-02-2017 08:28 PM

meee toooooooo

Pessimisticat 04-02-2017 08:32 PM

Glitch Like I owe people art from month's ago but...*huge potato*

I just have to be in a mood.

Pessimisticat 04-02-2017 09:36 PM

Glitch Alrighty, here ya go!


Glitch 04-02-2017 10:20 PM

oh man it is so great i love it

Pessimisticat 04-02-2017 11:04 PM

Glitch Yayy :D
I am really glad you like it ^-^

I was hoping you were gunna use it, too haha.

Glitch 04-02-2017 11:42 PM

I am Sheepo, jello's long lost cousin.

Pessimisticat 04-03-2017 11:00 AM

Glitch lmao it really does look like jello, huh? :p

SparX 04-03-2017 11:17 AM

PESSI'S ART YAY =D
I still love my doodle from last year <3 XD

Glitch 04-03-2017 02:12 PM

it makes it way better

Pessimisticat 04-03-2017 06:43 PM

SparX Aw, was it really that long ago? Dang. xD
You might get another one if Lilith doesn't claim hers haha.
I think you were the only other person to post on page 15.

Glitch I tried some new things, like the shiney white stuff...since coloring is like one of my biggest problems when it comes to arting. :P

SparX 04-03-2017 09:32 PM

I have plenty of different me(s) you can draw pessi ;D
I kinda wanna print out anything anyone's drawn for me and keep it in a folder labelled "Someone loves me" XD

Pessimisticat 04-03-2017 11:17 PM

SparX Baaha, maybe you should. I have a folder on my comp ~
But yeah I'm gunna give her like a week or so to respond and then if not I can just draw you something again.

SparX 04-04-2017 11:11 AM

<3
I would love to take it but I really hope she responds in time so she has a chance for her own art XD I don't want to be too greedy of an art person =P

Pessimisticat 04-04-2017 03:01 PM

SparX She claimed it, sorry haha.
There is always another try at page 20 ;D

Also I love your current avi art in your sig!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®