Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Shadami's Great Big Quest of Doom (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19261)

Shadami 08-28-2013 11:17 PM

I'm doing pretty good. crazy life is crazy. But I'm finally starting to relax.

Arikana 08-28-2013 11:18 PM

@Cho: Chirps? Are you a bird of some sort? :o

@Shadami: Sounds rather exciting. Just don't get too stressed as I don't think that will be good for the little one growing inside of you.

littl3chocobo 08-28-2013 11:20 PM

chocobos are a type of fictional bird XD

Arikana 08-28-2013 11:25 PM

o3o Oh, I see. What do they generally look like? Would you ever take on the challenge of having your avatar look like one?

Shadami 08-28-2013 11:29 PM

that.. would be interesting. Think kind of ostrich chicken.

and I will do my best not to get super stressed. especially as i'm so far along it will probably induce labor. xD

littl3chocobo 08-28-2013 11:31 PM

you are pregnant?


dude nah XD i tried before it looks like utter crap, we need more items

Shadami 08-28-2013 11:44 PM

design some items and submit them somehow. But make them look like something that won't necessarily scream i'm making a chocobo. :D

yes i am. Baby girl number two. (or boy.. cause.. i swear.. xD)

littl3chocobo 08-28-2013 11:45 PM

XD if only bro, if only~


didn't ask the sex?

Shadami 08-28-2013 11:50 PM

They said "see those three lines there. those are lady parts"
me: *stares at image* .... do you mean the balls and penis there? *points at the "three lines"
Dr: No.. that is the labia or whatever blah blah she said.

I still think it looked like a boy.

littl3chocobo 08-28-2013 11:59 PM

XD so i guess you need to see for yourself?


if your baby turns out to be a pidgin let me know XD

Shadami 08-29-2013 12:11 AM

Yup. We'll find out in November unless i go into early labor.. xD haha
I don't know what pidgin means?..heh >.<

Now for making a chocobo avatar. As i really don't know the items (including all the amazing oens i apparantly own.. o.O) i don't know if these already exist.

But you could have something that say is "the legs of the animals" or something similar. and it has options to turn your legs into satyr hooves, chicken legs, centaur, horse, ect. as long as chicken is in there. (it's not getting away chocobo intent)

For wings, something like a ritual arm wings for native american (pretty sure) ceremonies item. Or even harpy wings.

littl3chocobo 08-29-2013 12:12 AM

it's mostly colors and the face and stuff but we do lack the colors in the items

Shadami 08-29-2013 12:24 AM

are you going yellow chocobo?

littl3chocobo 08-29-2013 12:32 AM

heeee~<3 though i might be getting off soon

Shadami 08-29-2013 12:49 AM

i'll take that as a yes. haha. though i know there are other colors :D

littl3chocobo 08-29-2013 12:56 AM

nah, it's not a yes XD

Arikana 08-29-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadami (Post 1585981)
that.. would be interesting. Think kind of ostrich chicken.

and I will do my best not to get super stressed. especially as i'm so far along it will probably induce labor. xD

How many months along are you?

Tiva 08-29-2013 08:12 AM

Wild guess of between 24 and 27 weeks pregnant, that is my coworker (due Dec 13) and my sister in law (due Nov 15) are.

Shadami 08-29-2013 12:53 PM

I'm due Nov 17. so that makes me... 27 weeks? I haven't been able to keep track. . . heh ^^;;

Arikana 08-30-2013 02:06 AM

Sounds like you're almost seven months based on one month consisting of roughly four weeks. :3 Which means you're in your third trimester?

Shadami 08-30-2013 11:03 AM

yeah something like that. But it goes by weeks and not months.
so guessing 27/40 weeks now. I've only got 13 weeks left. And i COULD get a Halloween baby . Because that would be pretty nearly full term. and i'm more than likely going to have a scheduled c-section >.<

Tiva 08-30-2013 11:43 AM

God, as cool as it is for the parent having a birthday on a holiday sucks for the kid... unless they like Halloween themed birthday parties every year.... Looking at Batty with that one.

Shadami 08-30-2013 12:26 PM

it is my favorite holiday. xD So i would probably do Halloween themed for them. haha.

well i'm going to go drown myself in art for the next couple hours. and try to avoid posting. Because i need to try to lift my spirits. without being able to drink due to pregnancy. My life is falling apart. i need to sell something asap.

Arikana 08-30-2013 02:26 PM

Lololol. So true. Batterz would likely LOVE to have a Halloween birthday and if she could trade dates, she probably would. XD

o3o You already know that you'll be needing a c-section?

Shadami 08-30-2013 08:35 PM

It's a very high posibility. I had to have one the first time around due to many complications. And nothing was happening after 3 days of labor >.<

Arikana 08-30-2013 10:09 PM

*huge gasp* You were in labour for three whole days before your first child was finally brought out? o3o

Shadami 08-30-2013 10:58 PM

Yes I was. it sucked so much. Not pain wise... it was surprisingly not very painful. But it was 3 days stuck in a hospital. bored and uncomfortable. Those beds are horrrrible.

Arikana 08-31-2013 01:07 AM

Yeah, it sucks being in a hospital for long. Though I've never had to stay in there for long periods cause of medical reasons, I've been stuck in there for long hours for other reasons. x3x Plus, with my nose being extraordinarily sensitive and heightened the intense scent of the hospital's cleanliness and cleaning agents kept bugging me. >3>

Shadami 08-31-2013 07:01 PM

i don't like the smell of death that is in a hospital... at least the maternity ward smells nice <3

Arikana 09-02-2013 02:09 AM

I've never been in the maternity ward so I've no clue what it smells like. However, I do know that I don't like the smell of hospitals cause my keen nose always tends to pick up on either some sort of chemical, sterilizing stuff, cleaning agents, or sometimes even blood. :3

Shadami 09-03-2013 07:39 PM

Welll.. it doesn't smell like death. That's about all i can explain it as. xD

Arikana 09-04-2013 10:38 PM

o3o I see. Though I'm not surprised since it should smell like life instead. ;3

Shadami 09-08-2013 09:29 PM

i'm usually pretty sensitive to all kinds of different smells. But I really don't know how to explain this one.

Arikana 09-09-2013 02:44 PM

Yeah, I've also got a hypersensitive and over heightened nose as well. @_@

Shadami 09-11-2013 02:36 PM

you are extremely colorful right now. o.o

Arikana 09-11-2013 08:59 PM

I am indeed. :o I dunno what has come over me to dress this colourfully. o3o

Shadami 09-12-2013 02:17 PM

It looks fantastic though. :]

Arikana 09-13-2013 03:09 PM

Mm, it sure does. Still don't know what's wrong with me though. :P

Shadami 09-14-2013 04:30 PM

why would anything be wrong because of it?

Arikana 09-14-2013 11:37 PM

Cause the feel of my avatar isn't really me. It doesn't really feel like me. o3o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®