Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Pessimisticat 06-22-2016 08:49 PM

Lmao, well, I was only kidding. c:
I have no idea what to do in these things, though.
Everyone talks to much in other ones ;_;

SparX 06-22-2016 11:57 PM

Wait no gif party D:
http://media1.giphy.com/media/oAW9QPkQwJqJq/giphy.gif
You do whatever you want, it is your party after all =O

Pessimisticat 06-24-2016 01:03 AM

littl3 left this hangout cause they didn't want a gif party :'c
but, I was only kidding about that anyways.

SparX 06-24-2016 01:09 AM

But there's only 6 gifs though lol =O
Bah today was long D: I started work an hour earlier and didn't get off till 3 hours later then usual D: 10 full hours today T.T

How was your day =D

littl3chocobo 06-24-2016 03:44 PM

is it safe to post again?

SparX 06-24-2016 03:57 PM

Its always safe to post lol :p
Having a good day cho?

littl3chocobo 06-24-2016 04:18 PM

eh, it's pretty alright, we are grilling outside tonight so that is boss, fishcake and beef steak!

SparX 06-24-2016 04:23 PM

I've had crabcakes but never fish cakes :0 what fish do you use for it, or is it a store bought thing?

Pessimisticat 06-24-2016 11:18 PM

At least you should be getting a lot more money, so there's always that. XD
I just picked up a co-worker's shift tomorrow (hers ends when my original started), so now I'll be working two shifts, which will be a total of 7 hours. I'm glad, though, because I've been getting really crappy hours lately since we haven't been making much, due to our old manager leaving and a new one coming in.

I wish I had a grill to grill. That stuff is always fun and tastes delicious ;O; although, I'm not a fan of fish at all. xD

littl3chocobo 06-25-2016 12:39 PM

just convenience store stuff XD

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...e_tofu.jpg&f=1

SparX 06-25-2016 04:04 PM

I wonder if it is made the same as crab cakes =O
Now I really want seafood...
but half of the local stuff is toxic right now T.T Why pacific ocean whyyyyhhhyyyyy

littl3chocobo 06-25-2016 05:12 PM

well the fish is ground up to a pulp, formed into a cake, cooked, fried then packaged XD

SparX 06-25-2016 06:25 PM

Looks a lot less appetizing in words then images of cooking it XD

littl3chocobo 06-25-2016 06:46 PM

a lot less appetizing than it tastes too XD it is like explaining cheeseburgers

SparX 06-25-2016 06:49 PM

I complete can see that also XD
I want to have tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner but my mom asked me to come to her place and wants me to bbq some chicken thighs and pork chops for her and maybe have one with her
.-.
Maybe if I go cook hers now, I can come back for my soup D:
I really want my soup lol XD

littl3chocobo 06-25-2016 07:29 PM

i say feign sick and say you are just gonna have soup? i don't know XD

SparX 06-25-2016 07:33 PM

To make her happy I'm doing both lol
I can't wait to just sit tomorrow though XD I'm not in charge of dinner or anything! whoooo lol

littl3chocobo 06-25-2016 11:01 PM

wooo well i am the cook at my house so aside from grilled meats do all the feeding, hahaha

SparX 06-26-2016 05:22 AM

Since we are all semi-freshly adulting adults, we put together meal plans weekly where each person takes a turn cooking a meal. It eases workload in the household, and makes sure people know how to feed themselves when they leave the household XD
This is about year 4 of me running what I have called "A halfway house for adults who cannot adult" and people stay with me when they lose their home or have a bad situation they have to get out of. They usually stay a month-5, at most has been 2 years but he just turned into a full-blown roommate XD Youngest person at 19, oldest person at 41, for a total of 13 people in 4 years XD
Everyone must learn to do their part =O before they leave my house that is.

littl3chocobo 06-26-2016 04:42 PM

that sounds like a very interesting household XD i can barely do stable stuff hahaha

SparX 06-26-2016 05:28 PM

There is always something new happening that's for sure.
Though after this roommate leaves with his girlfriend and his 2 kids, there are only 3 people left that I would rent to because we need a break for ourselves before we continue helping others XD
My roomies gf's kids birthday party is today so I'm watching children run around my lawn on a slipnslide while I get to sit in the shade or inside the house XD My lawn is even getting watered technically XD glorious ahaha XD

littl3chocobo 06-26-2016 06:14 PM

woo incidental lawn care? X''D

Pessimisticat 06-26-2016 06:59 PM

Wow, SparX, that's seriously amazing. You rule, dude!
I don't know if I could deal with that many people all of the time. The idea sounds nice, to be able to help people in such an amazing way, but I would probably explode, lol. So hella kudos to you for being so awesome!

littl3chocobo 06-26-2016 07:12 PM

yeah, sparx is pretty rad

Foday 06-26-2016 08:05 PM

hi

littl3chocobo 06-26-2016 08:11 PM

hi there, i see you've taken my suggestion to heart ^^

Pessimisticat 06-26-2016 10:27 PM

WOo! Guys, we made it to page 5. :P
Crap, that means I might have to actually do something, soon.

Also, hello Foday!
Feel free to hang out and chat <3

littl3chocobo 06-26-2016 10:57 PM

congrats! it's still page two for me XD

Pessimisticat 06-26-2016 11:06 PM

What? XD
How are you only seeing 2 pages?
Or were you talking about your Club thread?
I'm gunna go there. :>

Edit: nvm your Club page has over 1k pages, holy frick, lool.

SparX 06-26-2016 11:52 PM

I am back for the night XD

littl3chocobo 06-27-2016 12:26 AM

two pages here. i have different post settings XD

hi sparx

SparX 06-27-2016 12:30 AM

Good evening from me to you guys for whatever time you have XD
How was your day?

littl3chocobo 06-27-2016 12:55 AM

long and uneventful XD how about you?

SparX 06-27-2016 01:01 AM

Pretty lame, I spent half of it in the Er again .-. Same problem as the last 3 months.
Other then that I watched my nephews play on the slipnslide I bought one of them for their birthday (not my blood nephews I took to the aquatic center the other week) The ones that live in my house now XD

littl3chocobo 06-27-2016 03:01 AM

-offers tea- what a day

SparX 06-27-2016 11:57 AM

Mmmm yes I did actually have some last night XD
Although I ran out of my loose leaf apparently so I had to use my last orange spice black bags D:

Side note: The doctors suck! I'm supposed to see mine within 2 days for a followup. I call to see if anyone has cancelled or if I can be put on a waiting list for cancels and instead the lady tries to schedule me for July 18th D: Like Brooooooo that isn't going to help me for shit! After my vacation next month I will probably be switching my Primary physician.

littl3chocobo 06-27-2016 08:22 PM

so they are doublebooking or just overbooking in general? it's really odd that they wont see you for a month

SparX 06-27-2016 10:12 PM

They are quite notorious for never being in a timely manner. My primary is usually out at least 6 weeks every time I try to make an appt.
The new provider I was hoping to have won't take my insurance D:
It's actually hot today, 85 in my house D: yucky.
How's your day so far XD

Pessimisticat 06-28-2016 01:53 PM

I hope you feel better, SparX.
I was reading about your struggle on FB, and I don't even know what I would do in such a scary situation.
Your doctor sounds like garbage, and I would definitely find another place to go that would accept my insurance. I mean, it's not like you /have/ to stick with one doctor.

SparX 06-28-2016 06:16 PM

Mostly currently. I need to re-up on my heat packs for work XD
Quite excited though, boss talked about giving me a raise by August. Comes with more things to do but you know XD
I agree with my aunt I should PROBABLY start making a huge stink about it but I get so super quiet and anxious when dealing with them and well you know XD
Today is food shopping day =O I have to wait for sekeneko to get home though to plan next weeks meal plan D:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®