Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Shadami's Great Big Quest of Doom (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19261)

Shadami 09-15-2013 05:04 PM

Give it a really dark contrasting background?

Arikana 09-17-2013 03:25 PM

Nah, I've long cleared my avatar editor already and am working on a new avatar with, if I do say so myself, a freaking amazing background. <3

Shadami 09-20-2013 04:55 PM

avatar editor?
is there a work on before saving it feature? That i haven't noticed or can not remember.

Arikana 09-23-2013 11:41 PM

The avatar editor is where you work on your avatar? It won't save as your actual site avatar until you hit the 'save' button. So you can close the window, open it again at a later time and your progress will still be there. :3

Shadami 09-26-2013 06:46 PM

oh. i guess i've never just left it there in mid edit. xD

Arikana 09-26-2013 08:08 PM

Yeah, not every site allows for avatar wips to be left in the avatar editor so it's perfectly understandable.

Shadami 09-26-2013 08:10 PM

there is alot i'm still learning. ^^;;

Arikana 09-26-2013 11:18 PM

Eh, all in good time. :) I'm sure you'll be an expert in using Tris soon enough!

Shadami 10-02-2013 12:15 PM

eventually i'm sure yeah. i just have to be able to have time to learn it well. I'd say i'm doing pretty good so far though.

Triateyal 10-04-2013 02:41 AM

Hi! Is this where the new kids come over to ask silly questions about what this item does? By the way, thanks for those links. They're a good start.

Shadami, I hope your quest goes well. :)

Shadami 10-05-2013 10:40 AM

oh... huh I don't remember giving any links. xD what links?

And I'm sure you could ask, but I'm still a new kid too

Triateyal 10-05-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaguya (Post 1585802)
Item guide so you can quick click to it. =)

Kaguya posted this. I shouldn't have been lazy and said ty to her straight out.

Shadami 10-09-2013 11:34 AM

xD ooooo that link! yes i agree, it is really helpful.

dragoness129 11-21-2016 02:38 AM

-tosses luck everywhere-
You shall find some lovelies soon! ^_^

Shadami 11-22-2016 10:40 PM

Oh heavens. I'm going to need to update this insanely...

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 10:51 PM

what's with the empty quest? XD

Shadami 11-22-2016 11:06 PM

Well when I made this a couple years ago I hadn't found the item list yet. And than I went AWOL. And now I'm back and haven't updated yet.... ^^;;

dragoness129 11-22-2016 11:25 PM

Mine is needing updating as well. I was afk from the forums for quite a few years. I depleted my savings on eggs though.

Shadami 11-22-2016 11:41 PM

I thought I had an egg but I can't find it so I must be crazy xD

dragoness129 11-22-2016 11:45 PM

Ah ha! Found one food on a stick. Elusive little buggar.

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 11:50 PM

well that is fair XD

Shadami 11-22-2016 11:52 PM

Congrats!! Maybe I'll get my egg soon

Yeah I may do something like go for Commons first and be weird. I never do that

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 11:56 PM

haha, well commons are easy and after you have your fun you can sell the ones you dont like as much for funds towards bigger stuff?

dragoness129 11-22-2016 11:56 PM

Sooner than you think! -check trade-
I had 7, lol.

Commons are easier to get.

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:00 AM

I may do that.. expect an update once I'm at a computer. XD

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:03 AM

woo! i will~

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:05 AM

Looking forward to it! ^_^
Updated quest threads are pretty.

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:06 AM

Probably tomorrow sometime. I'm laying in bed now trying to shake the last of the sickness. 24 hour stomach bug. I! Ending my 24 hours now

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:10 AM

Thank goodness for phones and tablets. Feel sick and lay in bed, but still be able to check sites.

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:12 AM

Just tablet for me...but oh man am I leaning towards getting a smart phone..but if I keep procrastinating Pokemon go may just finally get around to optimizing for tablets by than xD

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:14 AM

dude, as long as you can post here the rest is gravy XD

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:16 AM

I need to do things like update threads and finish art. I gotta get my fown event thread set up. ECT ext. And nano..oh my god nano

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:17 AM

what is fown?

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:24 AM

Festival of Winter's Night.
It is what Menewsha's winter event is called.

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:24 AM

Festival of winter nights. It's a Christmas/winter event on menewsha. Gizzie and I are co hosting a thread this year and I haven't even started on my end other than setting up the thread and getting art drawn for it.

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:25 AM

oh XD i have not been on that site in years!

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:30 AM

I jotted down some ideas for mine. Though, probably gonna do another jars giveaway on Avaricia instead and focus on other's threads in Mene, they always go pretty fast.

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:38 AM

Well I'm always up for co hosting things. I'm probably doing a raffle with inspiration again and a dice game yanta's workshop. Keep building her funds up.
And of course some kind of free art thread for shadami. Though I may have to skip that for fown the way things have been going. :(

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:40 AM

welp, i am lost XD

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:41 AM

Yanta's Workshop looked adorable!
No worries, we will all understand. Gotta catch up on all the other art too. Life can get in the way far too often.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®