Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Shadami's Great Big Quest of Doom (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19261)

Shadami 11-23-2016 12:50 AM

Sorry Chicago ^^ planning to redo the art I did for you as well. If only I still had the avatar and knew what the colors were...

dragoness129 11-23-2016 12:53 AM

Did the tablet autocorrect?

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 12:59 AM

no, they are just sure chicago will mind

Shadami 11-23-2016 01:02 AM

Yes... Yes it did. Man this tablet hates me!!

dragoness129 11-23-2016 01:08 AM

-hugs- Auto correct itself is bad at times.

Shadami 11-23-2016 11:17 AM

You should see what it just did this time... I think its in the eat drink and fling thread xD

dragoness129 11-23-2016 04:50 PM

Hmm, I didn't notice it.

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2016 06:27 PM

I think Menewsha would be better if it didn't take years to pick through the shops.

Shadami 11-23-2016 06:43 PM

i don't have that bad a problem in the shops ^^;;

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2016 06:45 PM

I dunno, I just really dislike having to page through a bunch of the same thing to see something different. Hard to figure out what's there. :P

'Tis why I replaced the shops on Trisphee, lol.

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 06:55 PM

toho, you are not alone there XD

Shadami 11-23-2016 06:57 PM

it's not to bad. xD i use the marketplace constantly when i'm looking for something specific. like say a blue bracelet. I'll find the one i like. than type part of the name into the search bar in the shop and it pops right up.

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2016 07:02 PM

I suppose it works. It's just somewhat roundabout.

And daunting. Of course, daunting is not something unique to Menewsha. I know Trisphee has a preposterous number of items to sort through when just getting started.

Gallagher 11-23-2016 07:37 PM

i don't think there's anything wrong with having way too much to ever hope to get through, as long as it doesn't feel like such a chore. zantarni's shops are the worst mess i've ever seen, that's for sure.

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2016 07:40 PM

Well, no. It's a good thing having lots of items. :P

Shadami 11-23-2016 11:37 PM

lots of items means lots of fun with avatars <3

dragoness129 11-23-2016 11:39 PM

Yep! Lots of avatar possibilities!

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 11:49 PM

yer but a chore is defos what it becomes if there is no way to sort things x_____x

dragoness129 11-24-2016 12:09 AM

If you equip a lot, the layering becomes a chore.

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 12:10 AM

wait, what?

dragoness129 11-24-2016 12:12 AM

To get everything to layer how you want it, with having a lot of items on an avatar (say 30 items or more), the layering becomes very time consuming.

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 12:16 AM

oh, a topic change X''D i was confused there for a second

i guess if you are not ok with doing avatars then free-layering can get to be a bit much, i love avis tho' so i have not had that issue

dragoness129 11-24-2016 12:20 AM

I thought we were talking about avies and the layering?
Yeah, I don't have a problem with making a lot of avatars, it just takes a bit longer with the layering here than on other sites.
I don't mind it though since there can be some great results! ^_^

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 12:24 AM

not as far as i knew? the issue was with finding things in cluttered shops XD

Shadami 11-24-2016 12:28 AM

The layering is actually my favorite part about trisphee ^^;; i really adore being able to reorder stuff and get them how i want them to look. or do soemthing unique with an item

and lookie lookie. i started updating the front!!

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 12:29 AM

shadami looks like the ammo pile XD

dragoness129 11-24-2016 12:35 AM

Oooh! Looking lovely!
There is an item that is 100k!?!? O.O
-hopes that is a typo and goes to check-

Tohopekaliga 11-24-2016 12:36 AM

It's 100k. :P

Originally only had the poses that you are almost certainly laughing at.

Shadami 11-24-2016 12:40 AM

yeah its really 100k . and that is what makes me kinda want it. just to be like. I HAVE IT! xD

the hat is super cute though >.<

i AM the ammo pile :D

dragoness129 11-24-2016 12:40 AM

That is crazy!
No, wasn't laughing at them. I've seen that hand sketched style before on some Chicken Smoothy pets.

Shadami 11-24-2016 12:49 AM

man i'm all teary eyed now. been talking to my sister.

okay so where is this ankh thread you showed me the other day Dragon?

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 01:02 AM

so i think i might be heading off for an hour or two XD i am getting soooo sidetracked

dragoness129 11-24-2016 01:07 AM

The ones with the current ankh egg items? It is in the Announcements or News or whichever the board is called on here, lol.

Shadami 11-24-2016 01:11 AM

There. updated it. I'm tired now. so tired. going to bed. didn't update scavanger hunt. crap

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 01:13 AM

so i guess no heading off? XD peeps started talking to me again

dragoness129 11-24-2016 01:14 AM

-hugs Shadami-
It should be ok till tomorrow (or the next day, lol)

Shadami 11-24-2016 01:17 AM

yeah. but not much later. xD

dragoness129 11-24-2016 01:19 AM

Yep. If I can get some stuff finished updated by the end of November, I will call it good.

Shadami 11-24-2016 07:04 PM

Still at mom in laws. Ready to take a nap

littl3chocobo 11-24-2016 08:37 PM

guess that nap happened? XD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®