Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Rainbowfox Ari 11-05-2016 11:10 AM

Eh. Tired, but that's a usual thing.

Potironette 11-05-2016 11:39 AM

Good morning all! I keep sleeping in the evenings/waking up right before midnight/sleeping around seven o'clock/waking up three hours later X'D

Pessimisticat 11-17-2016 06:57 PM

SparX I feel ya.
I wanted to do something vet related, but can't really handle being scratched and/or bit. Plus I am still kind of not entirely over my fear of dogs :P so if one was aggressive towards me I'd probably cry, haha.
Ari Good morning! :D
Probably not morning anymore. XD
Are you excited for the upcoming holidays?
Potironette Holy moly, that messed up sleep schedule, lmfao.
I tend to sleep in till like 12 and stay up till 1-4am. :P Take "naps" sometimes here and there, which are usually 1-5 hours long.

littl3chocobo 11-17-2016 11:29 PM

'naps'? what is this 'naps' you speak of?

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:10 AM

littl3chocobo Just super long naps that are amazing 8) but its basically almost like going to bed instead of napping, cause of how long they are lol.

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:13 AM

so sleeping but interrupted by jerkos XD i get plenty of /those/

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:17 AM

littl3chocobo Basically, yeah. xD Interrupted by loud people or the fact that I have to wake up to go to work or do hw. :(

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:19 AM

-weeps softly- poor sleeps, killed before their time!



also, your avi is super adorable<3

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:33 AM

littl3chocobo Thank ya :3 Its as snuggly and comfy as I wish I could be right now, haha.
I love winter clothes ;u; sucks that I live in Florida, since it never gets super cold here.
I mean, anything below 70°F is cold to me, but yeah.

Potironette 11-19-2016 01:38 AM

Lol yep, my sleeping schedule's a non-schedule.
I used to stay up super late and wake up pretty late too, but these days I get too sleepy to wake up.

I love the Christmas theme and the shiny lights and gingerbread cookies <3

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:41 AM

oh gosh XD my brain went to celsius and i was about to call you nuts X''D

not a fan of xmas, i mean i dont detest it now that i am not in sales but other than the minis i am not a fan XD

Potironette 11-19-2016 01:42 AM

D: I like Christmas colors and how festive things look. Otherwise I don't get to celebrate it.

What's a minis?

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:45 AM

littl3 Oh gee, I totally understand you hating Christmas because of retail. This will be my second year participating in it, and I am not looking forward to it. Plus, I am working all day Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and the two days after that ;u; RIP.

Potironette I love that all about Christmas, too. As well as the smells and music and stuff. Just the feeling it gives me makes me happy c:
I can usually stay up till like 4am...but then I sleep all day and I hate doing that.

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:50 AM

black friday scares me, i used to work retail(including the year that one customer got trampled to death) and it was a bit too much, that was my last retail black-friday

i started celebrating xmas 2 years ago but i am still not getting the hang of it, it's like a birthday only for the whole family x____x with meat instead of cake

Potironette 11-19-2016 01:53 AM

The festive air is definitely nice <3. Sort of makes me forget that Thanksgiving's around the corner. Uh, and Black Friday's right on top of Thanksgiving.

Hmm, I don't celebrate Xmas or birthdays really. I think it's sort of like Thanksgiving with gifts :x

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:59 AM

just in it for the looking? XD

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:01 AM

littl3 Yeah, it definitely was not fun. Now that I work at a candle store it will be even more freaky, trying not to break stuff. ;u;
I don't really celebrate the holidays for their traditional meanings, just as family get-togethers with a bunch of food and gift exchanging.

Potironette PFfffff, Thanksgiving is my fave Holiday (just because of the food, not because of the meaning behind it), SO I NEVER FORGET >:O.
Like I just told littl3, I don't really celebrate any holiday for their traditional meanings...just as family traditions, ya know?

Potironette 11-19-2016 02:08 AM

Food! Thanksgiving's the only reason I know how a stuffed turkey looks like :x
Yep! Like eating mooncakes :D

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:14 AM

Potironette It looks disgusting..but tastes amazing. :P Turkey is like one the major reasons as to why I have trouble going vegetarian. Like...ugh. Thanksgiving food is the best. My mom basically makes it anytime I go to visit her because she knows I'm friggin' head over heels IN LUVV with it.

Potironette 11-19-2016 02:21 AM

There's always tofurkey :P.
I only get to eat turkeys on Thanksgivings ^^

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:23 AM

Potironette True, I've yet to eat fake meat.
I mean..I used to eat Veggie Burgers, but that is as far as that goes.
I am still acquiring the taste for Tofu, too.

Potironette 11-19-2016 02:26 AM

Ohh, sometimes I forget that tofu eating isn't normal for people. My mom used to feed it to me all the time as a parent would feed one vegetables. It was a mandatory health food xD

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:28 AM

Potironette Even if my mother had me eat it as a child, I am not sure if I would have. XD
I was a very picky eater as a kid, and only have just now recently begun trying new foods out. Found out a week ago I like brussel sprouts...a lot.

Potironette 11-19-2016 02:31 AM

I'm a picky eater, but only in the sense that I like to try new things and don't like eating same things xD

Brussel sprouts! Aren't they really bitter :o

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:45 AM

Potironette I am basically the same with my pickiness, now. There are still things I refuse to try (like live octopus or whole octopus or something), but mostly I like to at least attempt it once.

Uhhh...to me they always smelled like nasty fart but...they weren't as bitter or stinky tasting as I thought. I kind of forgot the taste, but I like it a lot now. xD

Potironette 11-19-2016 02:49 AM

Ohh the smell. The only time I had brussel sprouts was during some Thanksgiving where I smelled was the Turkey xD.

I wouldn't try live octopus because people can die from it x_x. And I wouldn't eat cats and dogs because I want to be friends with them. Eating new foods is fun though :D. It's part of the reason I'm happy with traveling.

Glitch 11-19-2016 02:55 AM

just interrupting here.

I read a news story once about a lady who bit into a squid and it had a little egg sack and the eggs shot out and embedded all over the inside of her mouth.
I've been terrified of it ever since.

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 02:55 AM

Potironette Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't eat dog or cat. I mean..I get the cultural arguements with it, but nope, lol. Not gunna happen. I can't even will myself to eat lamb or anything ;u; really just poultry, pork, and cow stuff. Pork is like the least of those I eat, though..

Did you like the brussel sprouts? Idk, the kind I had were like super roasted or something so they were hella dope.

Glitch 11-19-2016 02:56 AM

ALso thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Not because of the holiday. I like baking turkey. I like baking turkey and making turkey gravy. I like then eating nothing but turkey and gravy for days. Mmmmm.

It is just the best.

Potironette 11-19-2016 03:03 AM

Leftovers are delicious <3

Sometimes, I forget that lambs are sheep. Hmm, I think as long as I like an animal, I wouldn't eat that one.

I've only tried them once and they were really bitter. Buut, I don't actually get the chance to eat them because no one in my family knows how to cook brussel sprouts. And Chinese supermarkets don't really sell them.

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 03:03 AM

Glitch ._. that sounds disgusting (the squid thing).
I am glad I never actually really eat that stuff, lol. I am not a big fan of seafood, anyway.

Eating leftover Thanksgiving food for a week seriously is the best..especially when you can kind of just mash it all together *-*
Green Bean Casserole is probably my favorite dish.

Potironette I like cows and stuff...they're just..yummy. Ugh. Makes me feel so sad to say that, lol.

I had this super huge hatred against brussel sprouts for like a decade and now I like em so idk. xD Hopefully one day you will be able to eat awesome-ly made ones and change your mind like I did.

Potironette 11-19-2016 03:25 AM

I used to eat squids with eggs in them all the time. Once I search up that article squid's going to be ruined for me forever D':

Hopefully! Although mostly I don't get the chance to eat brussel sprouts. I'll try them if I get the chance though, since brussel sprouts seem like this exotic and foreign vegetable to me xD.

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 04:22 AM

the squid thing sounds like an urban legend XD super over-dramatized version of a thing, hahaha

well, can you compromise and only eat humanely raised/slaughtered meat? i only eat freerange eggs for that reason, i am so sorrowful thinking of the battery hens that live in terrible conditions

Glitch 11-19-2016 12:29 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1599218.html

there you go i looked it up for you o3o

Potironette 11-19-2016 10:07 PM

Glitch why D':
That squid picture looks just like the squids I ate, only more filtered and fancy looking.

I remember watching a documentary on battery hens. Lots of the people they visited declined the comment, I think.

When I was really really young, I think I may have lived in a not very urban part of China where people sold live chicken. If my memory is correct, I think I may have seen a chicken get killed once. The slaughter was humane, I guess. My grandparents killed it to make soup and meat food.

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 11:36 PM

huffington post? XD you can see the yellow in the corners, hahahaha

when i was very small my aunt and cousin had chickens for eggs and fighting

Tohopekaliga 11-20-2016 12:50 AM

That was one incredibly virile squid.

Pessimisticat 11-21-2016 01:46 PM

Potironette I have thankfully not had the experience to witness such a sad thing. :( I hate watching documentaries on that stuff or seeing videos posted of slaughters.

littl3 Yeah! I definitely try to buy cruelty-free products ^-^

Glitch I am glad I was never into squid before..but boy will I never be into it now, lol.

Toho So gross ;u;


UGH. I am so sick right now, it sucks.
Plus, I am working from Wed-Sun basically non-stop so I will be even more dead D:

Tohopekaliga 11-21-2016 03:16 PM

Fried calamari is quite delicious, really.

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 01:12 AM

pessi is being eaten by a squid??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®