Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Potironette 11-22-2016 06:12 PM

I've never had fried calamari, but boiled calamari is really tasty. It'd be tastier if I didn't think about stuff shooting into people's tongues sending them to the doctors.

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 07:24 PM

so... are you a potpotpie now?

Pessimisticat 11-22-2016 09:37 PM

Toho Calamari is pretty good, honestly. The texture bugs me out after awhile, so I can't eat too much of it though. xD

littl3 Being eaten by a pizza :P

Potironette Right? D: So ick. The first time I ever ate calamari or something was with sushi..they had the tentacles as decoration around it.

littl3chocobo 11-22-2016 09:48 PM

what? XD i dont understand

Potironette 11-23-2016 03:39 PM

The tentacles taste good <3
The first time I had calamari was during a random meal at home. The squid was probably boiled, since it didn't look fried, wasn't oily, and the squids were literally small and purple whole squids.

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2016 03:49 PM

Calamari is usually little squids. Fried ones have a nice crunch, especially in the tentacles. :D

Potironette 11-23-2016 06:49 PM

-didn't actually know what "Calamari" meant, except that it had something to do with squids XD-

I've never tried a fried one before!

littl3chocobo 11-23-2016 06:54 PM

i like potpot's avi

Potironette 11-23-2016 07:15 PM

Thanks :D

I wonder when my title will change. I haven't graduated high school, sadly.

SparX 11-26-2016 01:43 PM

-pops in and waves hello-
good afternoon/morning everyone!

Batty 11-26-2016 01:48 PM

-pokes head in-

Anyone to chat with? =O

SparX 11-26-2016 02:05 PM

Everyone all the time =D

Batty 11-26-2016 02:12 PM

I WISH. XD;

I had to double post in my own thread. xD

SparX 11-26-2016 02:20 PM

Shhhhhhh. these things happen sometimes XD
My browser has been messing up the past couple days so I've been trying to catch up very frantically this morning xD

Batty 11-26-2016 02:21 PM

I just havent been on for awhile. xD;

But today seemed like a good day to mess around with my avatar, and bother people <3

SparX 11-26-2016 02:26 PM

We love it when you bother to bother =P
D:
My 60lb dog keeps trying to lay on my 5lb puppy D:

Batty 11-26-2016 02:28 PM

LOL.

My 60lb dog thinks he's a cat, and tries to curl up in the smallest of laps possible. And he thinks its adorable to suffocate you. xD;

SparX 11-26-2016 02:30 PM

Yeah that sounds about right XD
Give em the lap as a baby and they never leave .-.

Batty 11-26-2016 02:32 PM

xD Trueeeee. But mine wasn't a baby when we got him.

He was a stray that I rescued off the street. But we think he may still be a wee pup.

SparX 11-26-2016 02:36 PM

We used to carry our puppies in our coats to hide them from the apartment manager when we first got them >.>
It got really difficult to hide them REAL quick XD
but now Lucy and molly both like being carried still .-. It's just a tad bit difficult D:

Batty 11-26-2016 02:40 PM

Awwwuhh.... thats super cute, though!

I think Belial was abused really bad. Used in dog fights, and possibly punished with barbed wire/water.. but he's the biggest baby, and super lovey.

SparX 11-26-2016 02:58 PM

He deserves all the love in the world =3
As annoying as it can be yes they are adorable XD

Batty 11-26-2016 03:13 PM

YAS!!!

And hes super spoiled rotten, too. xD

SparX 11-26-2016 03:24 PM

That doesn't mean he can't be spoiled more though =3

Pessimisticat 11-29-2016 12:25 AM

Hi hi. c:

Sorry for not responding at all the last two pages, had a crazy week at work last week due to Black Friday/Thanksgiving stuff. Worked 6 days in a row, so I am super dead-o.

Anyway, just realized we reached page 10 and I have to pick a winner for the drawing stuff. :P

Anddddddddd the winner is Glitch! Congrats :D
Here are the palettes I would like you to choose from:
1.
2.
3.

What would you like me to draw?


P.S. SparX I know I owe you a drawing for the Potion's thread, but I honestly probably won't get around to doing any art till after finals which are next week ;u; too much stuff to do. I'm sorry for making you wait so long.

Potironette 11-29-2016 01:27 AM

Oh dear that sounds extremely tiring! Glad that's over for you :o

littl3chocobo 11-29-2016 01:53 AM

where the heck did you get those strawberry socks? XD

Potironette 11-29-2016 06:54 AM

Around the time I joined, I think I got Fresh Country Jam from the exchange :D

littl3chocobo 11-29-2016 10:55 AM

oooh, that is one of the items i was questing when i rejoined tris, hahaha i forgot all about it though XD

SparX 11-29-2016 11:22 AM

Don't worry pessi waiting means nothing to me XD
I still have trades for art waiting since may XD

Pessimisticat 12-15-2016 03:58 PM

SparX Holy crud, that long??????
That's insane ;u; I will definitely not take that long!

Ugh. I am still waiting for my work to die down. Now that school is over I am getting scheduled soo much. Literally pooped.
This is the only reason why I can't wait till the holidays are over.

SparX 12-15-2016 11:28 PM

But you did good in school at least!
Yeah I am pretty patient XD
I'm hoping they will come back soon and grab what they wanted from me cuz I went out and bought the items instead of paying aurum.....

littl3chocobo 12-16-2016 12:34 PM

-makes a wee pillow fort and lays down in it-

Potironette 12-16-2016 07:30 PM

-makes blanket lawns outside the pillow fort-

Pessimisticat 12-17-2016 12:21 AM

SparX Have they just been off the site since May? o.o
And yeah..I am really glad I did well this semester. I was getting worried there near the end. xD

littl3 & Potironette That looks like a mighty fine comfy fort :3

SparX 12-17-2016 12:37 AM

Yeah pretty much XD
Well it's an achievement definitely in your life!

littl3chocobo 12-17-2016 03:46 AM

i like pessi's bg

Pessimisticat 12-23-2016 05:07 PM

SparX Definitely!
Only two more years to go...well..for my B.A.
Then I'm still not entirely sure what I will be doing after that.

littl3 Thank you!
I wish I had more backround stuff, though, tbh.
The only ones I have are from the Crane Game and the Peony/Border ones you get from chatting, lol.

littl3chocobo 12-23-2016 05:25 PM

uuuum, i think i may have something you can wear, granted i am a loser and wear all my good items XD

Pessimisticat 12-24-2016 04:10 AM

littl3 Everytime I whine about not having something you always give me something. xD

Thank you ;w;


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®