Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Pessimisticat 06-29-2016 02:07 AM

Congrats to littl3chocobo for winning some free art!
Here are the palette's I would like you to choose from:
1.
2.
3.

----
I just got a raise at my one job...it was like 24c I think. Making about $8.30 instead of $8.05 ;P wooo!
I know exactly how you feel when it comes to trying to get your needs across to a doctor. I hate calling the offices because the front-desk ladies are always so mean. Like, I don't call to be an turd, I just have questions. They always have such attitudes...maybe they should find a different job instead of one where you have to deal with people and their questions everday. -_-

Today was a doodling day for me. c:
Gunna put the stuff I did up for examples on this thread. ~

SparX 06-29-2016 02:39 AM

At first I was like D: 8.30? then I remembered WA just has a high min. wage.Congrats on the recent raise =D My boss often talks about working in New York for 7.50 an hour and I don't understand how anyone can do anything over there D: That makes it super hard to survive without a TON of sacrifice.
I saw some stuff you posted I love them =D
I need to find a serious inspiration. I get inspired mentally by things but never enough to bring forth action, you know?

Pessimisticat 06-29-2016 02:50 AM

7.50 is nuts..especially since one would think that the cost of living in NY would be hella high. ._.

And yeah, I totally get that. That's how I've been for awhile. IDK, today I just went for it and for once I really enjoyed the result I got. Normally, I'm just like "meh" it's decent, but this time I really like the style I came up with. c:

SparX 06-29-2016 11:11 AM

I'm have had a plan for a piece for a while.... by a while I mean from last year XD
Personally I cannot dig paintings that have huge GLOBS of paint on them. I know how much that shit costs, those globs can turn out to be expensive XD but it is what everyone likes. (My very personal opinion)
SO!
Imma do a fake one. With Melted crayon instead. My last melted crayon painting sold for $50 flat, which is OK with me lol XD the materials are cheap and it only took 2 1/2 hours.
I'm thinking either mountain landscape or red poppies though =x I can't decide between the two lol XD

littl3chocobo 06-29-2016 10:57 PM

sorry, life has been crazy buuut my doll came in so lookie;
http://tenchibaka.deviantart.com/art...wlie-618549637

SparX 06-30-2016 12:25 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO WAY
IT IS SO FREAKIN CUTE OMG

I want to learn how to make dolls D: That is so adorable It hurts me lol XD I love dolls lol

littl3chocobo 06-30-2016 01:55 AM

they are only 10cm tall from toes to horns~

SparX 06-30-2016 11:45 AM

BAH SO GLORIOUS
Do you know what material they use?

Pessimisticat 06-30-2016 03:15 PM

littl3chocobo: Ahh, that is super cute! I love the face and the horns so much :3
Also, are you sure you don't want the free art from me? ;'(
May I ask why you don't? :'c

SparX: DUDE SAME.
That stuff makes me mad. I was watching a video of an artist who makes these huge freakin' paintings out of just globs of paint. LIKE ONE LITTLE DETAIL WAS A PEA SIZED SPECK OF PAINT.
That idea sounds awesome, though. I'm too poor to buy canvas or anything fancy for real life painting, so I'll just stick to digital fo' now. ;(

littl3chocobo 06-30-2016 03:44 PM

hehehe<3 resin and chalk pastel XD that is standard though plastic is becoming popular for tiny dolls so it might not be standard for too much longer

leminh 07-06-2016 10:57 PM

od may god

SparX 07-06-2016 11:38 PM

Mmmmm yes this page needs some love just like Pessi does <3

littl3chocobo 07-07-2016 05:47 PM

can i have some love too?


also, hi there leminh

SparX 07-07-2016 09:41 PM

Mmmm why yes I can love you too cho if you want XD

littl3chocobo 07-08-2016 12:50 PM

hehehe, i saw that love XD all over the walls i could see it, hahahahaa

SparX 07-08-2016 01:16 PM

But did you see it....
ON THE CEILING
=P


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®