Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

littl3chocobo 12-24-2016 04:35 PM

dude, i have sooooo much stuff XD if i did not give it to you i would not hardly be able to walk around XD

Pessimisticat 12-25-2016 04:27 AM

littl3 Hahaha, well I definitely appreciate the donations that ya throw at me ^-^

So how was everyone's holiday? :D

SparX 12-25-2016 01:33 PM

It's starting to be eventful X.x
and I still have 2 more pounds of gravy to make before I can start on eggs and potatoes =P
How is yours so far?

littl3chocobo 12-25-2016 01:38 PM

just got up XD gotta start dinner soon, it's four hours on the beef and my mil will be here soon for present-opening

how about you?

Pessimisticat 01-29-2017 11:31 PM

SparX YOU MADE 2LBS OF GRAVY? Holy hell, man. Kudos to ya, I bet it was delicious. xD
My holiday was pretty uneventful, from what I remember..
Went down south to visit the fim-fams and didn't really do much for XMAS or New Years.
That was like a month ago though, hahahaha.
Now just back to the work & school grind. :(

littl3 Did ya get any cool presents?

Sorry for the super slow responses, ya'll. Been distracted by other things and haven't been as adamant about coming onto here or the other avatar sites for awhile. ;O;

SparX 01-31-2017 12:22 PM

Yeah you have been pretty busy XD
And yeah gravy is the hot dog diggity XD

littl3chocobo 02-12-2017 08:12 PM

i got stuff for miniatures XD dishes, hinges, scrapbooking paper<3


so how is everyone doing?

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 03:41 AM

SparX Work is kicking my butttttttttt.
;_;
Thankfully I have 6 days off so I'm actually able to relax and not freak out about 5 things at once in 1 day, lol, hence why I've been able to come back around here.
Bought a bunch of traditional art supplies, too, whoop! Maybe I'll attempt a Marker or Watercolor Brush drawing for my contest stuff. :< Really wanna get better.

littl3 I'm doing swelllllll.
Only taking one class this semester (Spanish) and besides that just working 15-20 hours a week :3
Also, just turned 21 a week ago!

littl3chocobo 02-13-2017 03:44 AM

well that sounds very reasonable! also, happy belated birthday~<3

littl3chocobo 02-13-2017 03:47 AM

also, sending a trade your way<3

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 03:53 AM

littl3 Ah wow! Thanks!
You didn't have to do that. xD

It is quite nice taking only one class and not working two jobs anymore ;u;
Compared to last semester, where I was working 2 jobs and taking 4 classes. UGH.

At least I got my AA and now can just chillout mostly till this Fall.

littl3chocobo 02-13-2017 04:09 AM

why were you working two jobs?

Pessimisticat 02-15-2017 07:31 PM

littl3 The first place I was working, I was getting $8.30 an hour, but my hours were sooooo bad. Like..3 hours a week, if that. So I wasn't making enough to pay my bills. I got the second job, and everything was kind of hunky dory for awhile. I really wasn't a big fan of the second job. Like the people were great but I hated the job itself. Plus, there was a lot of backround drama going on.

So, the first and second job had some drama going on between them (basically all the people from the first job moved to the second job, because it was a new store), and some stuff went down (nothing to do with me), but it became a conflict of interest to work at both. The manager felt bad for kinda setting me up in this position so he found me a third job, which is where I am now and my only job. I was hired at a lower manager position, and then given a raise once season is over. So now I'm making like $9.75 an hour and get about 15-20+ hours a week.

SparX 02-17-2017 12:14 AM

Well at least you are above federal and have part time!
It's nice to not have so many demands between all the jobs (as another fellow multi-job person)

littl3chocobo 02-17-2017 06:31 AM

ah, gotcha


also, your avi looks a little thin, you should eat XD


happy (possibly belated) birthday, sparx!

SparX 02-17-2017 10:06 AM

Nope it's totally on time thanks Cho =D
Imma be partying all day =D
or eating food but I like to consider them almost the same ;D

littl3chocobo 02-17-2017 10:18 AM

XD so, party=food?

SparX 02-17-2017 10:20 AM

Absolutely! XD
As far as I know I'm being taken to breakfast, and dinner, and then I'm throwing a costume party tonight.
3x the noms XD

littl3chocobo 02-17-2017 10:35 AM

oh my gosh XD dont get a tummyache!

SparX 02-17-2017 10:38 AM

That was actually a concern for me about today XD
Besides the fact I couldn't get a wig in time but hey.
I'll just use my grey wig instead and pretend to be a dark link XD

littl3chocobo 02-17-2017 11:12 AM

....um, a wig?

SparX 02-17-2017 11:15 AM

To be link from loz XD
Considering how purple my hair is it doesn't work well for the costume XD

Fun Fact: I am collecting cosplay wigs now so when I'm elderly and have hair problems I can be super stylish and fancy all the time ;D
I also plan to have enough money to be one of those older people who dress fancy all the time, except Imma wear steampunk and Victorian style dresses

Ahhhh dreams XD

littl3chocobo 02-17-2017 11:42 AM

so you are a cosplayer?

SparX 02-17-2017 11:59 AM

I dream to be cool enough XD
I still have yet to go to a con.
I have a few outfits for the future though

Pessimisticat 02-18-2017 07:06 PM

SparX Happy birthday, I think I already said it on FB.
You looked super cute as Link, and I loved the galaxy dress you were wearing earlier in the day c:
Back when I worked at HT, when we got that dress in I wanted it so bad..never got it..for whatever dumb reason ;u;

I definitely agree with you that only stressing about one job is a lot easier than stressing out about multiples...ugh.
I hope I never have to do that, again, but who knows, lol.

littl3 Lmaoo, its just a stand in avi till I can come up with something better ;u;

Lilith Dracania 02-20-2017 07:05 AM


Thread is so pretty and I like your arts ^^

SparX 02-21-2017 11:36 PM

I happened to grab it on clearance XD
Thank you XD I wore link most of the day but the tights hurt too bad over time x.X

So how has work been recently?
I have been spending most of my week and weekend sleeping XD

Pessimisticat 03-24-2017 02:43 AM

Lilith Aw, thanks!
I just realized a lot of the images have stopped working ;u; heck.

SparX Its been soooooooooo nuts. Our assistant manager left, so while in the process of hiring a new one, the other second assistant and I have been getting all the hours ;O; it sucks cause I don't wanna be working 30 hours a week...but that moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Especially since we are moving, and I just found out I'll be paying $2k+ a semester at UCF (compared to the $500 I've been paying at my community college) I kind of need that money, haha. Doesn't make it anymore tolerable, though. x_x

SparX 03-24-2017 11:03 AM

D: That is a lot of money for a semester. . . . Well I wouldn't know but I feel that is a lot XD
We also lost a worker last month and he never hired a new person so the other works are also up to 30 hours or more also.
Gonna stay in the same state when you move?
ALSO YOUR HAIRCUT IS THE MOST AMAZING AND YOU LOOK AMAZING and I thought you should know that XD

Pessimisticat 03-25-2017 12:26 AM

SparX It is a lot x_x idk what I'm gunna do. Thankfully when we move Nick's job is giving us 3k for relocation expenses.
And yeah we are moving to Titusville, which is 45 mins east of Orlando and about 2.5-3 hours away from where we live now (Gainesville).
I'm really stoked..and I really hope we get the apartment we are trying to x_x won't really be able to know/try till April/May.

SparX 03-26-2017 11:33 AM

Well April is next month so at least there is that!
And having relocation expenses probably really helps =O
And you will be closer to a big city yet not so annoying close inside of it to hopefully be bothered by big city problems!

Pessimisticat 03-26-2017 07:01 PM

SparX Mhm, so I am really excited!
Although still a bit nervous since they can only check for places 2 months in advance, so even April is still a little early...considering we want to move in around the end of June/July Q_Q
I just want this to be over alreadyyyyyyy, ugh.

But yeah it seems like a pretty good area. We were originally looking for places in Cocoa Beach but Titusville seems a little quieter, and its like literally a fart away from Nick's job.

It is super helpful they're giving so much. I think he already gave a rough estimate, but after all the expenses/fees we will only be spending about 1k or so on the apartment itself, maybeeeeee 2k max but that's really pushing it. So the rest of it can go to moving/furniture and stuff 8D

SparX 03-26-2017 09:57 PM

Yeah you could actually hire some professional movers to take care of it so you don't hurt yourselves!
That would be fancy XD
What if somehow you apartments where right next door to a pokestop how lucky XD
March feels like it is taking forever to end. I need it to be the 7th already so I can celebrate my moms birthday XD

Pessimisticat 03-26-2017 10:38 PM

SparX That would be awesome ;u; But I don't think there is, sadly. It's kind of in its own secluded area. There's an apartment complex next to where we live now that has a Pokestop right at someone's apartment. xD

But yeah we don't want to hire prof. movers cause it'll be like 1k+ vs doing it ourselves. Plus there's Nick and my step dad, so it shouldn't be too problematic for them to move stuff.

SparX 03-26-2017 10:43 PM

I want to be that fancy one day to pay someone to move it for me under insurance
I kinda just wanna be fancy enough to move into a nice house XD
Or maybe I jut wanna be fancy
yeah
I think I got to the bottom of it XD

Those people are really luck if they play I do hope they do for having that opportunity XD

Pessimisticat 03-26-2017 11:57 PM

SparX Oh yeah, I agree.
I would love to have so much money where I could pay someone to move all my shit for me and not have to worry about it ;O;

One of my old coworkers lived like right next to it and she still plays. Plus, at our mall we have like 15 Pokestops and one is right by my work but tbh I haven't played PKGO in awhile, lol.

SparX 03-28-2017 12:43 AM

I play weekly but not daily XD I'm so excited for your chance at new stuffs =3 It's gonna be a great adventure!
Whats gonna happen with your work? Sorry if I derped if you told me already.

Pessimisticat 03-28-2017 01:06 AM

SparX It's okay, I'm not sure if you have. XD

Honestly, I'm not sure.
Here's my situation:

We are moving to Titusville. The UCF campus is between the apartment we are looking at and the mall, with about 20-30 mins of a drive both ways. I'd basically need a car to get to work. Right now, we live behind the mall so I can take a bus or Nick drives me around. Plus, the buses here aren't sketchy since they're run by UF and there's more students really than other people. I also haven't driven in almost 3 years, since Nick's car is a lease and I am not on his insurance. Having 4 sisters, there was no way in heck I was gunna be able to get a car when I moved out, and it was fine. I couldn't have afforded the car insurance initially anyway, since my first two retail jobs didn't pay shit nor give me liveable hours. I've mostly been relying on Nick for almost everything, besides rent/utilities since now my current job gives me money to cover that and occasionally the costs of other things.

When we move I might be able to transfer from my current store to the one in Cocoa Beach. I'm not sure though. I believe at least having a job initially, even if I work on finding one closer after, would be better than going there with no job to begin with. Nick's job is gunna be paying him bank and we talked about it, like if the transfer doesn't work out and all will he be okay having to take on all the financial stuff till I find another job. Which he is.

So, I mean, who knows. xD
The apartment we are //hopefully// moving into is near a bunch of stuff, so I guess we will just find out.

Sorry for that long ass message. I have a hard time doing tdl;r version of things.

SparX 03-28-2017 09:59 AM

Oh it is no problem XD I am sure you have seen my facebook rants where I have to prewarn people it's a long read XD

And yeah that makes sense having the job while your moving in case any issues show up. Not having your own vehicle is hard though =( And paying insurance rates are HELL.
I use my moms insurance on my car since we live on the same property, but I accidentally bumped a bmw at a stoplight (he was distracted and didn't go, I Had been driving for 5 hours and was just in the motion of go with traffic around me) and left a perfect imprint of my license plate screws on his bumper and they doubled the monthly price for us T.T Like seriously, it was 2 small dots on his bumper and he is claiming I hit him for 5k of damage? Like HOW the fuck?
sorry, till wondering how that works out for such little damage. . .

Back to you XD
Its nice Nick is so reliable, I know you guys are in a relationship but I have seen quite a few things where they don't work as a team and everything is for themselves only =/

Do you want to keep working for the company you are now, or would you want to try to find something better after your there?

Pessimisticat 03-28-2017 04:28 PM

SparX Oh my god, I would be so mad if some asswipe made me pay 5k for something like that -_-
That's another reason why I'm freaking out about going on his insurance...like..hng. If there is any accident it would be so bad. Thankfully, we've only had one "accident" with the car so far, which was my friend backing her jeep into his door, and completely crushing it inwards. She paid the whole thing off, but I really hope we continue to have decent luck and not get into any more car accidents. xD

Yeah, he is really reliable. When we first moved in together we had a couple talks about money, since he was getting 6k+ a year from scholarships alone, not to mention having better jobs than I. So, it would be kind of ridiculous for him to expect me to pay for things as much as he was. Now that I'm making more money, I give him 10% of every paycheck and occasionally pay for extra things like groceries or dinners or something. :P It isn't totally equal, but at least we are able to communicate about it and not just let it become this weird resent-filled relationship over money. I feel bad a lot, though, so I regularly check up on his feelings about things.

I mean...I really want to get out of retail. Like..really badly, haha. I still have 2 more years before I get my BA, and then who knows after that x_x so. If I have to stay at the same job, then fine. I would prefer not to have to drive 20-30 mins to work, though, just because I'm not comfortable driving just yet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®