Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

littl3chocobo 07-09-2016 09:58 PM

X''D not yet but if any drips down i am sure will feel it

Pessimisticat 07-18-2016 01:44 AM

Hey guys, sorry I've been super distant. :P
Hours starting picking up at work, finalllllllyyyyyyyyy, so I've been super pooped and busy.

SparX, since littl3 doesn't want le free arts, you were the second choice. If you're interested, here are the palettes you can choose from:
1.
2.
3.

Let me know what you'd like me to draw, please :D

SparX 07-18-2016 02:00 AM

Ohhhhhhhh
Palette 2
Something that makes you think of me!
XD

Pessimisticat 07-18-2016 02:04 AM

Ok, awesome c:
I'll draw it tomorrow when I get back from work ;D

SparX 07-18-2016 02:05 AM

=D That means I will see it sometime after I get off the plane XD hooray =D

Pessimisticat 10-26-2016 01:58 AM

*le bump*

SparX 10-26-2016 09:01 AM

Ohhhhhh
a bump =D
mornin!

Glitch 10-26-2016 11:33 AM

good morning, i'm awake!

sort of!

Pessimisticat 10-26-2016 01:46 PM

SparX: Good afternoon, here. xD
I am about to go cry to myself at work for 6.5 hours ;-;
Glitch: Good morning/afternoon. c:
I hope you are awake by now. xD

littl3chocobo 10-26-2016 01:50 PM

i won something, whut?

Glitch 10-26-2016 01:55 PM

Yes I am! I started my laundry and swept the leaves off the patio and just fed the puppies o3o

Pessimisticat 10-27-2016 01:35 AM

littl3: You did, but you didn't want free art due to people stealing art/using stolen references or whatever. :P

Glitch: Aw ;u; what kinda puppers do you have?
I'm only a kitty/lizard mommy right now.

SparX 10-27-2016 10:35 AM

D: Dun cry at work, that's my job XD
How many jobs do you have now >.> 2 or 3?

Glitch 10-27-2016 11:20 AM

she's a cocker spaniel wiener dog :3

SparX 10-27-2016 11:24 AM

REALLY?
I always thought she was some kind of cute terrier.

Glitch 10-27-2016 11:28 AM

she looks like that but her daddy was the wiener dog and her momma was a cocker spaniel. She was the odd looking puppy in the litter which is why I picked her. Her siblings had typical dachshund hair you know short and silky but her hair was all wirey and stuck out all funny and I just fell in love in with her. XD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®