Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

SparX 10-27-2016 11:44 AM

bawww
So sweet <3
Jane is going to be taller like her mom, but all black like her dad, so we think XD

littl3chocobo 10-27-2016 11:47 AM

ok, so this is not new XD gotcha~

Pessimisticat 10-27-2016 02:00 PM

SparX I have two, now. Left the other one two weeks ago ;u;
But I am also a full-time student (hah...I can never wake myself up to go to class).
Glitch Aw, so cute ;u;
I'm not the biggest fan of small dogs (at least the yappy ones), but I can appreciate them. I really love corgis, though...which super contradicts what I just said. xD
littl3 Yup :c
Sadly not much else is new with this. xD

SparX 10-27-2016 07:42 PM

I want to go to school soon before I turn 30... less then 6 years left to finish that possibility... I've filled out my fafsa halfway for the past 4 years and never get it turned in on time D:

Pessimisticat 10-31-2016 12:16 AM

SparX I wish I could get FAFSA, but I am still a dependent to my mom (for dat insurance), so I am not applicable.
You should definitely go back! :D

I am so ready to drop this one class though, ugh...to bad I'd have to pay back the scholarship money, and I don't have $300-500 to do that :/

SparX 11-05-2016 10:34 AM

I gotta find night or evening classes that will work with my work schedule
And I gotta look up the prereqs for what I want to go into again >.>
For a while there I thought I wanted to be a Vet Tech..... Until I realized I can't deal with vomit. And also do chemistry in college >.> and the math D:

Rainbowfox Ari 11-05-2016 10:49 AM

Gooooood Morning. ^^

SparX 11-05-2016 10:55 AM

Morning Ari =D
How are you today?

Rainbowfox Ari 11-05-2016 11:10 AM

Eh. Tired, but that's a usual thing.

Potironette 11-05-2016 11:39 AM

Good morning all! I keep sleeping in the evenings/waking up right before midnight/sleeping around seven o'clock/waking up three hours later X'D

Pessimisticat 11-17-2016 06:57 PM

SparX I feel ya.
I wanted to do something vet related, but can't really handle being scratched and/or bit. Plus I am still kind of not entirely over my fear of dogs :P so if one was aggressive towards me I'd probably cry, haha.
Ari Good morning! :D
Probably not morning anymore. XD
Are you excited for the upcoming holidays?
Potironette Holy moly, that messed up sleep schedule, lmfao.
I tend to sleep in till like 12 and stay up till 1-4am. :P Take "naps" sometimes here and there, which are usually 1-5 hours long.

littl3chocobo 11-17-2016 11:29 PM

'naps'? what is this 'naps' you speak of?

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:10 AM

littl3chocobo Just super long naps that are amazing 8) but its basically almost like going to bed instead of napping, cause of how long they are lol.

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:13 AM

so sleeping but interrupted by jerkos XD i get plenty of /those/

Pessimisticat 11-19-2016 01:17 AM

littl3chocobo Basically, yeah. xD Interrupted by loud people or the fact that I have to wake up to go to work or do hw. :(

littl3chocobo 11-19-2016 01:19 AM

-weeps softly- poor sleeps, killed before their time!



also, your avi is super adorable<3


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®