Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Kaderin Triste 04-13-2017 04:14 AM

Well, to be completely honest, embroidery, while good to know, kind of isn't my thing. The important things that I like are actually the things that she doesn't like, so she can't ruin them anyway.
But I mean...grow up in a family where if she likes something then it's amazing and she's great at it but when I like the same thing it's largely ignored/unimportant and I'm constantly compared (negatively) to her and have that continue through into adulthood too and it really screws up your brain. It is exceedingly difficult to keep myself from instantly "getting bored with"/quit doing crafts, hobbies, etc that she picks up.
So I do things that she thinks are "weird" or just don't interest her. But I really enjoy them a lot so it works out.

Also...sorry. I'm probably coming off as pretty whiny. XP
I'm kind of tired and irritable from last week plus seasonal allergies.

SparX 04-13-2017 10:46 AM

Being constantly compared to someone else is not healthy for you growing up T.T
No need to apologize for venting things off your mind <3


Personal story on my end

Kaderin Triste 04-13-2017 01:22 PM

Hugs all around for growing up in shitty situations!

Pessimisticat 04-13-2017 11:25 PM

Kaderin
SparX

Can relate so much ;(
My parents were pretty absent in my life growing up, so my four sisters and I competed (and are still pretty competitive) over their attention. It's quite annoying.
My dad is a whole 'nother story I don't even want to get into, lol.

SparX 04-14-2017 09:48 AM

-hugs for everyone-
My mother now tells me if she would of known how abusive he was mentally and physically she would of left him, but that goes into a whole other argument how he convinced her I was a pathological liar XD

Man am I so glad the weekend is here even though I will probably have to work both days T.T

Kaderin Triste 04-14-2017 02:53 PM

Nothing like family to screw you up.

Aww...working on the weekend sucks. But yay money?
I'll be working this weekend. Working on some new stuffed animal patterns because the book I ordered arrived! 8D

SparX 04-14-2017 09:27 PM

Wooooo to doing stuffs!
Yeah. Wonder if I will hit overtime =x
I had to do another 200 lbs of dirt today mixing and that makes 600 lbs mixed this week and my shoulders are killing me. Thank god its only office work this weekend .-.

Kaderin Triste 04-15-2017 03:37 PM

Yikes mixing dirt doesn't sound fun at all!

Pessimisticat 04-15-2017 10:51 PM

Kaderin Sometimes "yay money" doesn't feel worth it. xD
SparX I feel your struggle. Went from only working 2 days this week to 4...and one of them was today. Granted, it was only for 4 hours but it sure felt like forever.

SparX 04-15-2017 10:57 PM

I ended up doing 9.5 hours today and still have to go back tomorrow T.T
Damn thursday for being such an important holiday to the industry! you have ruined my weekend T.T
And the other 2 workers get thursday off, but I have to do a vendor day for 3 hours. . . =/

On the plus side I came home to roses <3 =3
He picked the same color as the ones I wore in my hair at our wedding cuz it's the only ones he likes XD

Pessimisticat 04-16-2017 02:11 PM

SparX I was just thinking "what's on Thursday" but I got it now, hahaha.
I'm working on Thursday, too, at my candle store...so this should be interesting.

That's so cute, aughghghg. ;O;
I always tell Nick if he's gunna get me flowers to give me fake ones so they never die. xD

Kaderin Triste 04-16-2017 04:11 PM

Haha...took me a bit to realize what's on Thursday too. I work, but at a place that isn't impacted by very many holidays.

Yes very cute.

Pessimisticat 04-16-2017 08:46 PM

Kaderin You're lucky.
Although, due to working in a mall, it was closed today so I didn't have to go in 8)

Kaderin Triste 04-16-2017 09:26 PM

I mean...I used to be a grocery cashier...wanna talk holiday hell? Try being a closing shift cashier on Christmas Eve trying to get all the last-minute shoppers who needed to buy EVERYTHING still out.
It is very awesome to no longer have to deal with holidays.

SparX 04-16-2017 10:06 PM

I have learned holidays just mean more work
and I generally never work in an industry that takes a holiday off besides xmas and turkey day .-.
I'm off for today finally XD boss is going to pay my hubby for spending time helping too and offered for me to get off early tomorrow since he assumes I will be hella beat (I already am T.T)

Pessimisticat 04-16-2017 10:43 PM

Kaderin Ughghg. I believe I've worked the past few holidays, so I definitely get where you're coming from. Black Friday at retail is sooo horrible. I thankfully haven't had to deal with any mean people, but its just the amount of people that is overwhelming and ridiculous.

SparX Exactly.
My only holidays off are when the mall is closed, which doesn't happen very often. Maybe like 3-5 times out of the year, if even that.

Lilith Dracania 04-18-2017 01:40 AM

Yay! Thank you ^^


http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/...859103_350.png

Pessimisticat 04-18-2017 01:54 AM

Lilith Oh man, this will be challenging, lol.

SparX 04-18-2017 10:42 AM

I BELIEVE IN YOU PESSI <3

Pessimisticat 04-18-2017 11:49 PM

SparX Hahaha, I don't. This will be challenging. xD

UAGUHG. I have my fourth Spanish 1 exam tomorrow, and then the final on Monday. TYYYYYLAWD I am not working on Sunday.

SparX 04-19-2017 12:29 AM

Wooooooo! How many exams for spanish do you have 0.o

Pessimisticat 04-19-2017 01:01 AM

5 in total, the 5th is the Final Exam.

SparX 04-19-2017 11:32 AM

Gross D:
At least there is only one more of those to go through .-.

Pessimisticat 04-20-2017 09:49 PM

SparX Yep x_x then I have a week break before Spanish 2 starts for the summer semester.

SparX 04-21-2017 09:57 AM

Why so much spanish D:

Kaderin Triste 04-21-2017 06:30 PM

I wish I could take Spanish classes without having to be a student somewhere.
I took (I think) 4 years of it in school. Maybe only 3 years though. I forget.
It was nice, but I already have forgotten most of it just because I don't use it at all where I live.
But it would be nice to know a second language.

SparX 04-21-2017 08:57 PM

In middle school I decided to do after school russian for some reason.
I didn't pick up the language very well unfortunately but I did well in writing it XD
I feel if I was to try to relearn it I may be able to get farther in it now then I did then.

Pessimisticat 04-21-2017 10:21 PM

SparX For the degree at the University I'm going to, its required to take two years of college-level foreign language. I already took SPN 1 and 2 in HS, but yeah. :l

Kaderin I'll technically have taken it for 5 years after this semester, but it's only been Spanish 1 and 2 xD

Kaderin Triste 04-22-2017 02:57 AM

Sparx: Aww...Russian would be so cool to learn! Unfortunately, the only options I had were Spanish or nothing.

Pessi: Haha...that's still good though.
I had a sort of "intro to Spanish" class in 8th grade. It was something new that was done as a sort of an "if you like this, continue in high school" class. And then I had Spanish 1 & 2 in high school. But I can't remember if there was Spanish 3 also or if I only had the 2 years.

daikokunyo 04-24-2017 07:48 AM

I know English, Telugu, and can comprehend Hindi. Learnt Hindi for 8 years at school but it didn't do much for me lol.

I wanna learn Korean :B and Japanese but... the latter is too ambitious with the whole kanji system...

Kaderin Triste 04-24-2017 08:04 PM

That's a lot of languages so far! I mean...at least it is to me.
I actually have a friend who is working on learning Japanese, which I find impressive. I only know a few words and probably massively mispronounce them.

daikokunyo 04-26-2017 12:42 AM

I have a friend who knows nine languages including Japanese, and she's currently learning Chinese.

SparX 04-26-2017 10:12 AM

woooooweeeeeeee That is a lot of stored information in her head =O

Kaderin Triste 04-26-2017 03:01 PM

That is insane! But also could come in handy depending on where they live or if they travel a lot.

SparX 04-26-2017 09:26 PM

No one can talk shit to her =O She knows everything =O XD

daikokunyo 04-28-2017 12:52 AM

@SparX: xD yass and they can't gossip about her in front of her to each other cause she'll get it lool
@Kaderin: Yeah she lives in India like me and we have loads of languages, so it does come in handy. Kannada because we live in Karnataka state so lots of people speak it. Hindi because it's the national language and a lot of people speak it. Tamil and Telugu because there's plenty of people who speak it in our city... and I don't remember what others she knows xD but the Korean comes in handy with Kpop and the Japanese with Manganime lol

Kaderin Triste 04-28-2017 01:39 AM

Bwahaha! I know where Sternum lives now!
*acts as if I've learned some major secret*
Seriously though, that's really cool. I don't really encounter any languages where I live other than english really. With the rare exception of German and, surprisingly even more rare, French or Spanish.

daikokunyo 04-28-2017 02:26 AM

Oopsies, did I let too much slip? XD
You gonna mentally stalk me nao? Dx

It can get a bit much though. Seeing as we have 28 state languages and 110 languages overall according to the official classification :P

Kaderin Triste 04-28-2017 02:30 AM

Teehee. Definitely didn't give away too much.
And damn. That's a lot of languages!

daikokunyo 04-28-2017 02:41 AM

Teehee always reminds me of nigahiga xD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®