Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ∙•°Pessi's Party°•∙ [Page Prize (Free Art) w/ New Examples] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824)

Kaderin Triste 04-28-2017 02:43 AM

Nigahiga? Uh....never heard of it.

daikokunyo 04-28-2017 02:49 AM

He's this Youtuber, he makes funny videos and ends them all with 'TEEHEE' lol

Kaderin Triste 04-28-2017 02:57 AM

Ah. I don't watch very many youtubers.

daikokunyo 04-28-2017 07:43 AM

I used to watch a lot of iiSuperwomanii but I'm finding her less and less funny these days.

I watch a lot of Youtubers who make funny videos about Kpop.

And I don't watch any gaming Youtubers at all which surprises people. I might try someday, but I'd rather play the games >.<

SparX 04-28-2017 11:21 AM

-pops in-
Hullo and good morning all =3

Pessimisticat 08-08-2017 09:45 PM

Wow, this hasn't been checked in four months. Hello all. xD

I think I still owe someone a drawing before I can do the one for pg. 20...ugh I'm such a potato.

SparX 08-09-2017 10:14 AM

You are the best potato though =3

Pessimisticat 08-09-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparX (Post 1795372)
You are the best potato though =3

Awe, thank you ;o;
I feel like every time I post in this I am always preparing for an exam, lol.
Like today, I am preparing for my Spanish 2 Final Exam that's tomorrow.

QuQ
Once that's over I will get to drawin' :3

SparX 08-09-2017 10:00 PM

Well you are always examin though XD

Pessimisticat 08-10-2017 12:21 AM

SparX I know, it is terrible :(
At least tomorrow is my final and then I won't have exams for awhile.

Especially since I'm not even sure if I'll be able to register for classes this semester :/

SparX 08-10-2017 01:38 AM

What classes do you have left to take for yourself?

Pessimisticat 08-10-2017 02:35 PM

SparX Well, I have about 4 more semester of classes for my Psychology BA.
So just a mixture of things.
The issue is since I am transferring from a state college to a university, I have to get all of this other paperwork to the university before I can register. Like, I just had to send them an immunization form and then fill out theirs. Since I don't know that stuff, but my mom does, I had to wait for her to get around to doing it.

Classes start in like two weeks or something, and everything is pretty much full at this point. I have to get on the waitlist but I can't do that till this hold is lifted. She gave me the paperwork, and I sent it two days ago but it takes a bit for them to process it.

Ugh, its just frustrating. If I don't get to take any classes this semester, then I am a semester behind which means my scholarship I got at the end of HS will run out right before my last semester since it only lasts 5 years and I am currently on my 3rd year, needing 2 more. Paying 5k for one semester in 2 years does not sound good to me lol. Especially when it could've been avoided.

dragoness129 08-15-2017 04:24 PM

Yikes, that does sound bad. College is so overpriced. T_T

Gogandantes 08-11-2019 08:48 PM

four more pages to go peoples! woohoo free art!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®